You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B Season 2
Xpander commented on 2 December 2017 at 11:08 am UTC

when i livestream i feel the pressure also but when i just record it's like just driving..

anyway.... Next season will be Group A. But i wonder what to do with the christmas time? leave the cap inbetween or have 1 event just longer during that time, say 2 weeks or so.

tuubi commented on 2 December 2017 at 2:36 pm UTC

Xpanderanyway.... Next season will be Group A. But i wonder what to do with the christmas time? leave the cap inbetween or have 1 event just longer during that time, say 2 weeks or so.
I'm fine with anything you come up with. It's all for fun anyway so it's not such a big deal if some of us miss an event or two. But I guess we could do something different to mark the holidays if nothing else.

Skully commented on 2 December 2017 at 10:53 pm UTC

I am easy with whatever you guys want to do. I would have no problem finding the time to play tho.

Xpander commented on 4 December 2017 at 10:10 am UTC

So new Season created: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/3077

I kept the christmas week, cause it felt too long when i pause it there.
should be fine as there is plenty of time to do Monaco just before the Holidays and Germany is right after it

Skully commented on 4 December 2017 at 11:04 pm UTC

Congrats Muell and Xpander on tie'ing for the win.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - the final attempt?
  • Date:
Community Livestreams
  • RPGoodness: "Dragon Age Origins" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook