You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
  Go to:
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Hamish commented on 23 March 2018 at 8:59 pm UTC

Of course as soon as I decide to bide my time by trying out Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition GOG.com puts Siege of Dragonspear on sale...

I was actually enjoying the more narrow combat focus of Icewind Dale too. Ah well, I shall come back to you.

Leopard commented on 24 March 2018 at 11:32 pm UTC

Leopard commented on 1 April 2018 at 9:06 pm UTC

Spec Ops

Hamish commented on 3 April 2018 at 6:08 am UTC

Siege of Dragonspear.

Doktor_Mandrake commented on 15 April 2018 at 12:58 pm UTC

Been enjoying some RUINER over the weekend

Hamish commented on 15 April 2018 at 11:44 pm UTC

After becoming polymorphed into a squirrel, the question of how our valiant hero is still able to hold and contain six tabby cats remains a mystery:

cynicfm commented on 29 April 2018 at 6:28 pm UTC

Nice stuff, when i installed baldurs gate enhanced edition on my linux mint i couldn't get any sound

Hamish commented on 23 May 2018 at 5:36 am UTC

I was finally able to come back to Baldur's Gate II for a bit over the Victoria day long weekend.

Considering that the only way inside Watcher's Keep is by being in possession of the Vigil Stone, how Jaheira was able to somehow catch up with me to harangue me about Harper business is a complete mystery. Regardless, I need her slot in the party for Yoshimo right now thank you very much... a dungeon needs a rogue.

Hamish commented on 3 June 2018 at 6:37 am UTC

Not exactly pleased with this puzzle; as someone who is red-green colour blind I found it quite difficult to differentiate between the blue and the purple:

Then I went and killed my first dragon:

Hamish commented on 6 July 2018 at 4:49 am UTC

it has been a while since I exercised my Quake bits.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts