Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «36/43»
  Go to:
Avehicle7887 13 Sep, 2019

Went with a different recipe this time, a modified wallpaper I've seen on Manjaro, mixed in with Ubuntu's Yaru icons and modified to use some elements from Papirus.

The result:

Hamish 1 Oct, 2019

Just using a slightly different variant of my previous wallpaper for October:

MaCroX95 1 Oct, 2019

Again very simple setup, a bit customized Ubuntu 19.10 beta, combined with Yaru-colors GTK theme, Gnome 3.34 and AMD RX 5700 Navi series GPU

Spl-it 7 Oct, 2019

Speaking of a simple setup

Running Openbox with a homemade panel (python). 6 workspaces, some media controls for spotify because I always run it minimized and stream it to my ps4 that has a proper sound system connected.

Keep it simple and less is more ? or something like that

MaCroX95 31 Oct, 2019

Decided I should give an update on my setup of Pop!_OS 19.10 on my Ultrabook, really loving the experience and performance/stability so far. Otherwise very basic and simple setup. Am using this device mostly for college and media/browsing.

Hamish 3 Nov, 2019

Different wallpaper for November:

Last edited by Hamish on 3 January 2020 at 8:24 pm UTC

Spud13y 13 Nov, 2019

Tried the breeze gtk theme and just fell in love with it, so I themed the rest of my setup like that. Also bought a new computer from System76. Just missing a bigger hard drive for all my games.

asharin 14 Nov, 2019

Mine for the month

Hamish 1 Dec, 2019

I have switched over to a customized Zukiwi rather than Zukitwo theme. Other than that just some suitably seasonal wallpapers for December.

Last edited by Hamish on 3 January 2020 at 8:25 pm UTC

Hamish 3 Jan

For the new decade a different set of wallpapers by the same author and a new icon for Crispy Doom in the corner:

Last edited by Hamish on 3 January 2020 at 8:22 pm UTC

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...