Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «24/72»
  Go to:
rick01457 Mar 21, 2017
I've been playing with plasma widgets...maybe a bit too much.

The panel on the right is on auto-hide and is only used when I have applications covering my second monitor. The main launcher is the big Arch/Bash logo, which opens the full-screen plasma launcher. Icon theme is 'paper' and I love it.
Any suggestions on a plasma desktop theme that is a little bit more transparent (or advice on changing the opacity of a theme) would be greatly appreciated.
Hamish Apr 3, 2017
A few days late for April because at the turn of the month I was up all night saving the life of a calf:

SiN Gold replaces Half-Life.
Liam Dawe Apr 6, 2017
GNOME Shell with two extensions, it's fucking lovely

MaCroX95 Apr 6, 2017
Quite an update, completely switched both my PCs to Gnome :P One running wayland (Intel HD) and one unfortunately still Xorg (hopefully stable support for Nvidia comes soon)
Hamish Apr 6, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweGNOME Shell with two extensions, it's fucking lovely
What are they, out of curiosity?

Also just noticed that only two people on the last page were not using either Arch or Antergos. :O
Spl-it Apr 7, 2017

Back to good ol' i3wm for me :)
metro2033fanboy Apr 8, 2017
Im trying Manjaro now as Ubuntu is ditching Unity...

#goVEGAN
Avehicle7887 Apr 20, 2017
Been a while since my last overhaul. New menu bar icon, wallpaper and the Arc icon set (inspired by Solus).

PS: The Menu icon is not an asian writing, I simply drawn a circle, zoomed in and with pencil I moved my hand in random directions:D:D:D
Hamish May 5, 2017
So for May other than the new wallpapers I also now have an icon for Torchlight II on my desktop because after what I have gone through for the past two weeks all I am really capable of is mouse based grinding.

It really has been a very long month.
Avehicle7887 May 5, 2017
After weeks of planning and setting up I proudly present you my new Ryzen-esque desktop :-)

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.