Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «25/72»
  Go to:
Xpander May 6, 2017
[

MATE Desktop 1.18
Controls: Numix-Dark-Blue
Border: Numix Darker
Icons: Numix

Bottom Dock: dockbarx
Koopacabras May 9, 2017

Theme: Qtcurve April.
Plasma Theme: Velours.
Icons: Breeze.
Kwin Theme: Beo.
slack May 18, 2017

Debian Jessie
Desktop: Xfce
Theme: Greybird-Mod / Ambiance-Blackout-Zrave-Aqua
Icons: Vibrancy-Colors-Full-Dark
Spud13y May 18, 2017

Only one of a ton of wallpapers that I have KDE cycle through. Enjoying openSUSE Tumbleweed so far.

***EDIT***
Never mind. I knew I'd have to reinstall the proprietary drivers after the kernel update, but the hard way, OBS, and DKMS did not work. I'll try Leap now.
damarrin May 19, 2017
Ah, FFX. Good times.
Anjune May 21, 2017
Think I need a new battery?

Just your average Gnome desktop; trying to live without Applications and Places menus for a change. Pop-Eta theme by System 76, Numix-Circle icons plus 3rd-rate imitations by yours truly. The wallpaper is a painting by Emil Nolde.

MaCroX95 Jun 1, 2017
I've been positively surprised with what KDE devs were doing lately with Plasma desktop so I've decided to give it a shot in 5.10, first impressions are quite great, takes time to configure but after that seems to be working very well.

Xpander Jun 13, 2017
Finally switched to 1440p@144hz goodness :)

[

rest of it is pretty much same as before, just wallpaper change
Avehicle7887 Jun 17, 2017
Mac in Disguise :-)

I've finally accepted a dock bar in my desktop and have to say Plank is just simple and perfect at what it does. Goodbye bottom panel you've served me well.

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.