Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010 Extended Season
Page: «11/12»
  Go to:
Cmdr_Iras Apr 7, 2018
Well I have bought it so best practice before new season. Will join the racenet thing so I can participate.
Cmdr_Iras Apr 8, 2018
anyone have problems with racenet?

I have an account, but when i select leagues and enter my details in the steam browser it just doesnt do anything.
Ialso cant link my steam account to my codemasters account.
tuubi Apr 8, 2018
I can login using Firefox, never tried with the Steam browser. Note that the site is often extremely slow to respond.
Cmdr_Iras Apr 8, 2018
Quoting: tuubiI can login using Firefox, never tried with the Steam browser. Note that the site is often extremely slow to respond.

I can login via Firefox, even via the steam browser. The game just refuses to accept I have a codemasters account when trying to access leagues. I can however see the online events in career with no problems at all.

Frustrating really as I picked it up to be as to join the GOL league.
tuubi Apr 8, 2018
Right. Unless you get the Steam account linked it won't work. What happens when you click the Steam icon in your Racenet account management panel? Maybe disable your ad blocker or something?
Cmdr_Iras Apr 8, 2018
When I try and connect in account management on the racenet site I get forwarded to steam to sign in and link, when I complete that I get a message about an unspecified error with the accounts management and nothing gets linked.
Xpander Apr 8, 2018
Ok now i know why they say don't drink and drive, had 3 beers before doing this weeks race, well i forgot i had to still do it :D ..anyway mistakes everywhere and DNF on the 4th stage.

S1: was all over the place, wrong gears, sliding way too much, impressed that i loose so little at the end
S2: 10 sec false start, hard crash in the middle of the stage with reverse needed'
S3: spin in the middle of the stage with reverse needed, otherwise pretty flat out
S4: totally didnt hear the codriver, went straight down the hill. DNF
muell Apr 8, 2018
Quoting: Xpanderhad 3 beers before doing this weeks race

Or as we Germans like to call it: breakfast.

I made it a rule to never drink and drive even though it's allowed to a certain alcohol blood level here. Drunk driving in dirt rally reaffirmed that it's a good rule. You become a complete moron so fast.

Also now that the season is over I'd like to suggest Group B for the next one.
Xpander Apr 8, 2018
Quoting: muell
Quoting: Xpanderhad 3 beers before doing this weeks race

Or as we Germans like to call it: breakfast.

I made it a rule to never drink and drive even though it's allowed to a certain alcohol blood level here. Drunk driving in dirt rally reaffirmed that it's a good rule. You become a complete moron so fast.

Also now that the season is over I'd like to suggest Group B for the next one.

Here we have Zero tolerance for alcohol and driving. And i never do that either. Except once on the iceroad track here, which proved that its not really good, even though you feel like completely sober, your reaction is already a lot slower and being late with every corner on driving on the iceroad. Same obviously applied to dirt rally.

I think im more towards Group B also, will wait for few more responses i guess, will create the new one tomorrow hopefully
tuubi Apr 8, 2018
Group B is okay with me. I've completely destroyed my car in all the Group B dailies/weeklies lately but I'll just have to find my inner granny again.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.