Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010 Extended Season
Page: «7/12»
  Go to:
Arnvidr Mar 1, 2018
Heh, you think you had it bad? I don't know how many minutes I ended up behind in the end. 12? Something atrocious anyway. Only 5 flat tires, though, NBD. Been a long time since I finished a race on two rims. And I must have set a record for total seconds in the air on a racing sim as far as I can remember. And it wasn't even in Greece! Not much car left for the last stages :p

I need to do more practice runs outside of the weekly event, I'm completely losing all the skills I had built up a few years back.
Xpander Mar 2, 2018
Quoting: ArnvidrI need to do more practice runs outside of the weekly event, I'm completely losing all the skills I had built up a few years back.

i kinda feel same. i should do some driving between events, i do not have the right feeling when i drive like 30 min max once a week.
tuubi Mar 2, 2018
I tried my best to drive extra carefully, but I still kept losing control and managed to lose a rear tyre on the second stage. Only a couple of slow-but-clean stages. I guess I might have had a chance against Skully and Muell if it weren't for the minute and a half I lost on stage two.

Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: ArnvidrI need to do more practice runs outside of the weekly event, I'm completely losing all the skills I had built up a few years back.

i kinda feel same. i should do some driving between events, i do not have the right feeling when i drive like 30 min max once a week.
I try to do most of the daily events, and some of the weekly and monthly events as well. I know I'm not the fastest driver here, but I'd be even worse without the practice.
Xpander Mar 4, 2018
First post updated.

Monaco 2 up Next!
Xpander Mar 8, 2018
Monaco done. Tried to take it easy. Did not push at all, still managed to do 2 spins though.

S1: Clean
S2: Clean
S3: Spin
S4: Spin
S5: Clean
S6: Clean
Arnvidr Mar 9, 2018
Tried to take everything controlled, two spins on the second stage, two spins on the last stage, and various other small crashes, but I think I did better than many previous Monaco runs.

Seems like Starving and Skully had DNFs in stage 2, so not sure how I compare to a regular run, but from looking at your run time I should be good. Will be exciting to compare with Edmene, which I more often that not is fairly closely matched with.
tuubi Mar 11, 2018
Two spectators died and my car was missing various parts by the end of the event, but hey, I survived!

These modern cars feel so nimble and grippy, they give me a false sense of security... right until I lose control.
Xpander Mar 11, 2018
As always not many who saw the chequered flag in Monaco, but 7 people did.
Congratulations to Rocky for winning this by small margin :)

First post updated.
Sweden 2 Next
Skully Mar 11, 2018
Ya, DNF for me. I had a little accident :(
muell Mar 12, 2018
First 3 places within 3 seconds of each other. That's damn close.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.