You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
  Go to:
The Bard's Tale IV
Shmerl commented on 23 February 2018 at 4:35 am UTC

slaapliedjeIndeed, I should have specified this was through Steam. I wonder how they deal with updates through GOG. Do wish they would release Galaxy for Linux, or someone made an open source UI, would probably buy more games from them.

I don't think Galaxy would affect it. Basically, developers need to upload their updates to GOG to begin with. They often don't. Some like Forzenbyte didn't update their games like Trine on GOG for a very long time, until users started complaining.

slaapliedje commented on 24 February 2018 at 2:32 am UTC

Yeah, I don't think Galaxy would affect if the update isn't there, it would only remind me of what games I have there so I would play them more. Main reason why I like Steam.

richip commented on 19 September 2018 at 1:13 am UTC

The game is out, but when I try to install it on Steam, it installs the Windoze version and uses the compatibility layer to play. Is the Linux native version just late?

Mountain Man commented on 19 September 2018 at 2:00 am UTC

richipThe game is out, but when I try to install it on Steam, it installs the Windoze version and uses the compatibility layer to play. Is the Linux native version just late?
Check the icon on the store page. It's not available for Linux yet. The good news is that thanks to Proton, it will still count as a Linux sale.

TheRiddick commented on 23 September 2018 at 4:54 am UTC

Works with DXVK, however movies do not play, is missing something, not sure what.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Crawl About: „Paper Sorcerer“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts