Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Re-doing the design, again!
Page: «8/11»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Jun 7, 2013
Getting a little annoyed with it all now nothing is working properly so i've had to take all fancy things off the side images and start over on it.
Liam Dawe Jun 7, 2013
Okay well the only solution I can come up with that works is to just remove the height from the thumbnail, so now the thumbnail won't auto stretch to 220px, it's growing on me take a look.
http://www.prxa.info/articles/category/1
muntdefems Jun 7, 2013
Yeah, let's go with that. :)

Howeeeeeever... could you make the images begin at the same height as the headers? Right now they stand a little higher than the text and I find it a bit nagging.

PS: I haven't realized until now that you can access the full article by clicking on the images! :D
Liam Dawe Jun 7, 2013
Done I just added a top margin to thumbnails, does the job proper bo!

Yeah I left in extra width on the thumbnail (the border around the image) so you don't have to click the image exactly.
muntdefems Jun 7, 2013
   :P
Liam Dawe Jun 8, 2013
Hahaha that's an amazing picture :D, i've updated the home page as well now so it all matches with the separators.
muntdefems Jun 9, 2013
What's happening here? I've just received two notification emails about new replies to this topic, but I cannot see them!
Liam Dawe Jun 9, 2013
It was posted on the test website by accident by a user.
muntdefems Jun 9, 2013
I see...  I thought that maybe they weren't registered users and you had to approve their messages, or something along those lines.  :D
Liam Dawe Jun 9, 2013
Reposting it all here:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function check_group() on a non-object in /home/prxa/public_html/index.php on line 93" after attempting to register - still created account anyway
Spelling error when registering and passwords are mismatched. "Click here togo back and try again!"
Login with Twitter button doesn't look right in the "Account" dropdown
Bottom box of the sidebar: "There are There are 18 total online users online", there are is repeated.

The footer is pointlessly big.
This is because there will be an advert there, but as the site is private googles adsense bot can't crawl it to verify it yet.

Press the dropdown button on the header > Account > Unable to enter login details because every time I attempt to do so the Account dropdown minimizes.
    Same thing happens on the Community dropdown. I can't press Forums, Twitter, or Google+, speaking of which you may want to change G+ to Google+ since there's room for it.
    Despite not having an adblocker on my Android device, it still shows me the "Psst please don't block ads" box. The only ad on the page is Dirk Dashing at the top.
    When I go into landscape mode I'm able to see the second ad at the top of the page.
    At the bottom of the page the Twitter widget isn't centered in the box. When I go to landscape mode the twitter widget sticks outside of the box.
    The "Pick a Category" dropdown no longer fits when in landscape mode. It works fine, but it only says "Pick a cate", the rest is cut off.

General:

Pressing the GamingOnLinux logo doesn't take me to the home page. It's a much better, larger touch target and I think it'd help for mobile devices. Think about adding that functionality to it.
    On the donate page the "I", as well as Google, should be capitalized at the bottom in this sentence: "We cannot accept payments via google as i don't live in the US"
    The donate page is just generally ugly, why do Paypal buttons suck so bad?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.