You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
[fixed] Sales page filter issues
Ehvis commented on 22 May 2018 at 8:24 am UTC

I realise that the sales page is in beta, so you may well be aware of these issues. But a topic can't hurt.

When I put the pricing options to Euro and then do a search, the results come back in dollars.

If I do it the other way around and search first, then selecting Euro resets the search.

This goes for all the other options as well.

nox commented on 22 May 2018 at 1:13 pm UTC

Searching seems to reset the filters, indeed.

liamdawe commented on 22 May 2018 at 1:43 pm UTC

Sorry about that, I've already now put up a fix for selecting currency and then searching to show the correct currency.

Will sort out a solution to the filters resetting the search as soon as I can.

liamdawe commented on 15 June 2018 at 11:31 am UTC

Good news, this is now completely finished.

When you've searched for something on the Sales Page, it will keep the search in the box. When you use the filters, it will then filter against that search as expected

Also fixed an issue on the sales page (and other pages) to not have a forced width on the search box, weird undocumented default on the JS plugin we use. So it will now be responsive too

You can also now wishlist an item directly on the page, hit the star

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Story Time: „Dreamfall Chapters“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts