[fixed] Sales page filter issues
Ehvis May 22, 2018
I realise that the sales page is in beta, so you may well be aware of these issues. But a topic can't hurt.

When I put the pricing options to Euro and then do a search, the results come back in dollars.

If I do it the other way around and search first, then selecting Euro resets the search.

This goes for all the other options as well.
nox May 22, 2018
Searching seems to reset the filters, indeed.
Liam Dawe May 22, 2018
Sorry about that, I've already now put up a fix for selecting currency and then searching to show the correct currency.

Will sort out a solution to the filters resetting the search as soon as I can.
Liam Dawe Jun 15, 2018
Good news, this is now completely finished.

When you've searched for something on the Sales Page, it will keep the search in the box. When you use the filters, it will then filter against that search as expected :)

Also fixed an issue on the sales page (and other pages) to not have a forced width on the search box, weird undocumented default on the JS plugin we use. So it will now be responsive too :)

You can also now wishlist an item directly on the page, hit the star :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.