[fixed] Unable to add user to blocklist
WorMzy Jun 19, 2018
I currently have one user on my block list, and am trying to add another, but when I click submit, it tells me that the that the user on my list is already blocked.
e.g. Block list has user XXXX on it, and I am trying to block user YYYY. I type "YY" in the username box, select the correct username from the dropdown box, and click submit, and am returned to the same page with the following message:
QuoteThe user XXXX is already blocked, if you are still seeing their content then you've found a bug!. Please let us know about it.
and user YYYY is not added to the list.

If you need more details, Liam, or you can't reproduce, feel free to PM me for actual usernames.
Liam Dawe Jun 19, 2018
Woops, missed a closing tag on a form so it was grabbing everything on the page. Should be fixed now?
WorMzy Jun 19, 2018
Yep, fixed now, thanks. :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.