You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group R4
Page: «4/5»
  Go to:
Xpander Aug 17, 2018
Germany done. Still not a fan of tarmac. Managed to do mostly clean, but those cars are pretty slow and boring. had one spin and segfault at the end of the stage 5, second time doing stage 5 was worse cause i made a mistake there..but yeah..not my favorite event anyway.

Summary:
S1: Clean
S2: Clean
S3: Clean
S4: Spin
S5: Crash into stones, reverse needed
S6: Clean
Skully Aug 19, 2018
@Xpander Wow that was a close one. In the end you beat me by .5 of a sec.

I had a clean run except on stage 2, I ran wide and got stuck for about 8 secs on something.
Xpander Aug 19, 2018
Quoting: Skully@Xpander Wow that was a close one. In the end you beat me by .5 of a sec.

I had a clean run except on stage 2, I ran wide and got stuck for about 8 secs on something.

That was amazingly close indeed. My mistakes cost me about 10 seconds in total max, maybe a bit less even. The reversing one took most of the time, spin wasnt too bad as i just overshot one corner and spinned a bit, took me maybe 3 sec.

anyway, first post updated
cip91sk Aug 26, 2018
I finallly managed to finish a couple stages without any major mistake! Sadly, the others were not so perfect... I'll get there :p
tuubi Aug 26, 2018
I wanted to complete an event for once... Maybe I shouldn't have. I was doing okayish for the first three stages. I shall do my best to forget the rest. The last one was pure agony.
Xpander Aug 26, 2018
Managed to find time to do that also, didnt have much time to deal with setup and it was pretty bad.

Summary:

S1: Trip into the fields at hairpin
S2: Crash into the stones
S3: Clean, had a puncture at the last split from touching the stone
S4: Roll and crash into the stones
S5: Clean
S6: Crash into the bushes that spinned the car around, reverse was needed
tuubi Sep 2, 2018
I might have murdered a Welsh spectator or three, on more than one stage. Not a brilliant run, but it'll have to do. It really shows that I've stopped doing the dailies (so many games to play!).
Xpander Sep 2, 2018
Completed also (almost forgot that theres event running). Overall pretty good, got the setup pretty spot on. Had few mistakes though.

Summary:
S1: Clean
S2: Clean
S3: Clean
S4: Roll and crash into the trees
S5: Clean
S6: Trip into the fields

too bad i missed Monaco. Skully is the winner of this season if my calculations are correct
Skully Sep 2, 2018
@Xpander You missed Monaco and I only win by 2 points. I am happy to say that really you won.
What cars we going to drive now?
Xpander Sep 3, 2018
I was thinking 2001 group maybe?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.