Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Sky Force Anyone?
stretch611 Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone here play Skyforce Anniversary and/or Sky Force Reloaded?

I have had the first for about a year now... and the second I just picked up the first day of the current sale.

They are actually a pair of good looking Shoot'en Ups. (They remind me of the old arcade game Sky Shark.

They both have a 2 player mode and actually achievements related to playing with your friends. The second one, SF: Reloaded actually has a few in game power ups related to beating your friends in a tournament. )And you always see your friend scores in the leaderboard.)

I am looking for friends to enter Sky Force tournaments with as well as possibly trying out 2 player. tbh, I can always join the existing game thread on steam and look for people there, but I would rather have friends that have similar interests to me other than just a single game... such as native linux gaming.

As a rule, I generally do not accept random friend requests, but I will for the next week or two if you have Sky Force in your profile's game list. Otherwise, If you leave a message here saying that you want to be added, I will regardless of if you have Sky Force or not. (Other than Sky Force, I play a lot of colony builders and TD games... Factorio, Rimworld, Oxygen Nor Included, Neverwinter Nights:EE. Prison Architect, Kingdom Rush.. and more. I just started playing a lot of Don't Starve as well.)

I am in Eastern US Time Zone, but I have horrendous sleep habits normally up past midnight (4am UTC) and wake up at 10am (2pm UTC.)

I am not the best at Shoot'em Ups, but I have fun... Right now, I have unlocked about half the levels on each game and can get through the 3rd level of difficulty on the first 3 maps of each as well. (So I am not the worst player either.)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.