Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Can't like comments on GOL website
cprn Jan 9, 2019
Hi,

About a month ago I noticed I can't like comments on articles on my home machine - the heart icon is missing - but I can on the office box. Anything rings a bell? Some cookie setting? At home I use Manjaro and at work it's Ubuntu but other than that there's virtually no difference between both PCs.

Logged in but there's no Like icon:

Liam Dawe Jan 9, 2019
Sounds like the same bug someone else had, some privacy plugins seem to think it's something else and remove it. Please check your plugins.
cprn Jan 9, 2019
Yup, my bad. It's on EasyList but it didn't update at work because proxy. Adding GOL to exceptions solved it.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.