Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Why I dont know if I want to stay on the server now!
SteamPenguin Jul 26, 2013
I really want to stay on this server and enjoy my experience, I have put a lot of work into it and have a huge amount of plans. The problem is someone has come to Linux Land and killed all of my animals, The animals are rare near where I am building and it took me a while to collect them all, Linux Land had a fence all the way around so they could run around freely why I built somewhere proper for them. Its the same with the donkeys some people helped like Levi but its seems 2 or more donkeys have been killed. If we don't sort the animal problem out there will be none left. I thought it was a very basic thing that people would not kill other peoples animals but maybe it should be added to the rules. 

If people help me find 2 of each animal I will breed them and setup farms for everyone
Liam Dawe Jul 26, 2013
If you find any evidence or catch people doing it they will be banned, I hope it was that they just wandered off though, I know there was/is a bug in MC where donkeys and horses can easily suffocate and die.
Levi Jul 26, 2013
I can't imagine anyone grieving on this server. I too will be keeping an eye out for animals.
SteamPenguin Jul 27, 2013
I will stay sorry and thankyou to you all, /i just wish I knew who did it :(
Levi Jul 27, 2013
I have already started collecting some animals in a pen outside linuxland, unfortunately the sheep I had collected got killed by a wolf I found in the woods, So I had to put that one to sleep as well.
SteamPenguin Jul 27, 2013
Wow thanks so much you really dont have to, I was on just now for a while but had some bad lag no idea why may be around later a lot hopefully, if my health allows it :D
sobkas Jul 28, 2013
I have only chickens right now, will bring some eggs and pumpkin pie.
SteamPenguin Jul 28, 2013
I am doing on I have had a lot of help and I really appreciate it, cows, horses and donkeys are what I need now. Then I can build a farm/petting zoo and breed loads.
Speedster Aug 4, 2013
Quoting: SteamPenguinI really want to stay on this server and enjoy my experience, I have put a lot of work into it and have a huge amount of plans. The problem is someone has come to Linux Land and killed all of my animals, The animals are rare near where I am building and it took me a while to collect them all, Linux Land had a fence all the way around so they could run around freely why I built somewhere proper for them. Its the same with the donkeys some people helped like Levi but its seems 2 or more donkeys have been killed. If we don't sort the animal problem out there will be none left. I thought it was a very basic thing that people would not kill other peoples animals but maybe it should be added to the rules.

You probably saw this already, but Liam just posted that this was a server bug that just got fixed (rather than somebody being mean)

http://gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/396?page=1

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.