Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
UPlay
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Koopacabras Apr 18, 2019
is this game locked? or is the full game? because some episodes have a lock.
wvstolzing Apr 18, 2019
Quoting: chancho_zombieis this game locked? or is the full game? because some episodes have a lock.

Which ones? The ones that take place at 'Franciade' (Saint-Denis) are unlocked after you beat a certain mission. (This used to be the DLC, but ubisoft gave it away as a gesture to make up for the horrible launch.)
Dunc Apr 18, 2019
Quoting: wvstolzing
Quoting: DuncLet's be honest: anyone who expected anything else from an Assassin's Creed game... probably hasn't played an Assassin's Creed game before. That nonsense is what they do.

That's what I'm saying too.
I know; I'm just clarifying for anyone who hasn't played them that it's not confined to this particular iteration.
Dunc Apr 20, 2019
Although the thread's titled “UPlay”, here's a quick update about my progress with the game itself:

I was scratching my head for a while over a page fault during the spash screen, but it turns out (from reading the Lutris script) that it needs d3dcompiler_43. If, like me, you don't use Lutris, you can install it with Winetricks.

That got the game running, but I also ran into some freezing after a few minute's play, and I'm not sure whether that's because - for some reason - I still had DXVK 1.1 installed, or if it's something to do with the “dxgi.maxFrameLatency = 1” DXVK option, also from the Lutris script. Could be either; “crashes and GPU hangs” was one of the reasons given for withdrawing 1.1, but I've never had any problems before. Anyway, I changed them both (putting a dxvk.conf in the game directory for the latter), and it now runs absolutely beautifully.
sr_ls_boy Apr 24, 2019
I've been playing Unity. And, I keep having this problem with the map not coming up when hitting the TAB key.
When that happens, all I can do is just restart the game.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.