You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
UPlay
chancho_zombie commented on 18 April 2019 at 9:08 pm UTC

is this game locked? or is the full game? because some episodes have a lock.

wvstolzing commented on 18 April 2019 at 9:19 pm UTC

chancho_zombieis this game locked? or is the full game? because some episodes have a lock.

Which ones? The ones that take place at 'Franciade' (Saint-Denis) are unlocked after you beat a certain mission. (This used to be the DLC, but ubisoft gave it away as a gesture to make up for the horrible launch.)

Dunc commented on 18 April 2019 at 10:43 pm UTC

wvstolzing
DuncLet's be honest: anyone who expected anything else from an Assassin's Creed game... probably hasn't played an Assassin's Creed game before. That nonsense is what they do.

That's what I'm saying too.
I know; I'm just clarifying for anyone who hasn't played them that it's not confined to this particular iteration.

Dunc commented on 20 April 2019 at 1:54 am UTC

Although the thread's titled “UPlay”, here's a quick update about my progress with the game itself:

I was scratching my head for a while over a page fault during the spash screen, but it turns out (from reading the Lutris script) that it needs d3dcompiler_43. If, like me, you don't use Lutris, you can install it with Winetricks.

That got the game running, but I also ran into some freezing after a few minute's play, and I'm not sure whether that's because - for some reason - I still had DXVK 1.1 installed, or if it's something to do with the “dxgi.maxFrameLatency = 1” DXVK option, also from the Lutris script. Could be either; “crashes and GPU hangs” was one of the reasons given for withdrawing 1.1, but I've never had any problems before. Anyway, I changed them both (putting a dxvk.conf in the game directory for the latter), and it now runs absolutely beautifully.

sr_ls_boy commented on 24 April 2019 at 6:27 am UTC

I've been playing Unity. And, I keep having this problem with the map not coming up when hitting the TAB key.
When that happens, all I can do is just restart the game.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts