Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
GOG Galaxy 2.0 - Linux not even mentioned.
wvstolzing commented on 22 May 2019 at 4:06 pm UTC

Did you guys see this:
https://www.gogalaxy.com/en/
Linux isn't mentioned anywhere. Bummer.

Dedale commented on 22 May 2019 at 4:47 pm UTC

It says "a lot of platforms" but we do not know what are those platforms. Maybe try to get into the beta and you will have a surprise. They haven't mentioned specifically windows either.

wvstolzing commented on 22 May 2019 at 4:55 pm UTC

DedaleIt says "a lot of platforms" but we do not know what are those platforms. Maybe try to get into the beta and you will have a surprise. They haven't mentioned specifically windows either.

I took their usage of 'platform' to mean 'gaming platform' (as in 'store/social features', basically), not "OS".

TimeFreeze commented on 22 May 2019 at 5:00 pm UTC

DedaleIt says "a lot of platforms" but we do not know what are those platforms. Maybe try to get into the beta and you will have a surprise. They haven't mentioned specifically windows either.

Maybe they mean with "platforms" stuff like Steam , Origin , Microsoft Store and so on? At least thats what i think when i see those Pictures showing non GOG Games. Anyways i just signed up maybe im wrong and we will see Linux Support.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Build Up: „Kingdoms and Castles“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts