Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Is Cuphead coming to Native Linux?
KohlyKohl Jun 3, 2019
With the news that Cuphead is coming to Telsa cars later this summer, will that mean a native version will be released for all Linux users?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2019/06/02/cuphead-in-tesla-cars/
wvstolzing Jun 3, 2019
Quoting: KohlyKohlWith the news that Cuphead is coming to Telsa cars later this summer, will that mean a native version will be released for all Linux users?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2019/06/02/cuphead-in-tesla-cars/

FWIW, the devs previously stated:

QuoteCuphead is lifetime exclusive on Xbox for the console space, but in the PC space it’s going to be on every platform we can. So we’ll launch on PC and look into Mac and Linux thereafter.
Cyril Jun 3, 2019
I'm still waiting for this game of course, we need it on Linux!
I would be pretty sad to see it coming to Tesla and not to Linux desktop...
Avehicle7887 Jun 3, 2019
QuoteSo we’ll launch on PC and look into Mac and Linux thereafter.

That "look into" is the not very reassuring part. If there's anything I've learned from some devs it's that they'll happily support a gaming hostile OS such as macOS than Linux.
wolfyrion Jun 3, 2019
If you cant wait , it is playing fine using steam proton , even my PS4 controller is working just add on launch options

-dxlevel 90
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.