Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Dirt Rally - Gol League 1980's
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
Skully Aug 6, 2019
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/188272/gol-dirtrally

Every Event has 6 stages in total, 2 being long stage
Service Area after every stage
Checkpoint after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized (ofc same for everybody)
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for Group 1980's
Every event lasts 1 week

Happy Spinning!

Planning to go through all the car categories in order. Now on 1980's
Skully Aug 6, 2019
This is a new replacement league due to old one breaking. Please sign up at https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/188272/gol-dirtrally and I will approve you as soon as possible.
Koopacabras Aug 7, 2019
signed and I complained to codemasters no point of asking feral about this, this happens on windows too.
Skully Aug 7, 2019
Quoting: chancho_zombiesigned and I complained to codemasters no point of asking feral about this, this happens on windows too.

Well at least we are all sorted. It won't happen again now we know you can't use the same league in both games.
toojays Aug 7, 2019
Thanks Skully. I've set a nice lazy pace for everyone to beat, obviously I did not do any practice during the off-season.

There's not a lot of moonlight in the night race. I lost my lights about three quarters through, and had to turn off the HUD and cover the green LED on my shifter to be able to make out the road. I was glad when that race was over.
Skully Aug 9, 2019
On the night stage I lost half my lights and got a puncture. Sure was dark. Had to reset to track on first and last stage aswell.
Xpander Aug 9, 2019
Greece done. Had some setup issues at first. Namely first gear was way too short and the car was also sliding a lot. Had to drive first two stages like that, then changed my setup a bit. Enjoyed like always.

SS1: Spin on the hairpin
SS2: Spin on the hairpin
SS3: Clean
SS4: Roll (co-driver said "Don't Cut", I still cut :( )
SS5: Clean
SS6: Clean
Koopacabras Aug 10, 2019
Quoting: SkullyOn the night stage I lost half my lights and got a puncture. Sure was dark. Had to reset to track on first and last stage aswell.

I broke both lights! at the start, there was no way I was going to finish that stage, so I retired. It's so different than Dirt 4 the car breaks really easy, I had forgotten that .
Xpander Aug 17, 2019
Germany done. Not enjoying the tarmac :D lots of mistakes. Grass is bad.

SS1: Spin after rear wheels went onto the grass
SS2: Clean
SS3: Clean
SS4: 2 Spins
SS5: Overshoot the Hairpin, reverse needed
SS6: Crashed into the stoneblocks, reverse needed
Koopacabras Aug 20, 2019
Finland done, no rehearsing before, crashed a lot in the final 2 stages I had to be more careful or otherwise I wasn't going to finish in one piece, also had 1 puncture. There was 1 stage that I have never ever raced before. Overall great fun, I enjoy the game more when I drive more carelessly and crash a lot, otherwise being tidy is no fun.:D
Xpander Aug 20, 2019
Finland done. Enjoyed but the car was extremely unstable with jumps. Lots of fighting with the wheel. 2 of the shorter tracks i was flying like crazy and luckily avoided mistakes.

Summary:
SS1: Spin and small crash into the trees, i think in total 10 sec lost
SS2-SS5: Clean
SS6: Rolled after cutting too much, lost maybe 10 sec
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.