Doom & Destiny no Linux/SteamOS icon on Steam - maybe someone wants to follow it up?
kreativt Oct 5, 2019
Hi Liam et al.,

I noticed that Doom & Destiny as well as (Doom & Destiny Advanced was on sale on Steam and thought it could be a nice low-powered thing for the weekend...

... but then I noticed that there's no Linux icon (any longer? Maybe there never was? Though both seem to have worked on Linux back in the days, see e.g. here, here and here. A quick googling does not give more information and I am too lazy to ask them myself (and there are plenty of other games to buy and play!). But I thought maybe you'd be interested in following it up? Perhaps it is one of the games that lost the icon back when VALVE removed games not launchable in big picture mode (though this happened at least a year before the launch of Doom & Destiny Advanced)?

Anyway - thanks for a great page as always.

BR,
Krea
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.