You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
PC Profile, Distro gone missing
pete910 commented on 6 October 2019 at 9:16 pm UTC

Odd bug or it's been removed, Antergos is missing from the distro drop down. I know it's been closed but it's still works and can still be installed fine

Liam Dawe commented on 7 October 2019 at 7:19 am UTC

pete910Odd bug or it's been removed, Antergos is missing from the distro drop down. I know it's been closed but it's still works and can still be installed fine
Since it's no longer an actual distro it was removed.

nox commented on 7 October 2019 at 5:12 pm UTC

Sorry for the slightly off-topic: You really should switch to a properly supported distro! While it saddened me to switch away from antergos, this post helped me greatly: https://forum.endeavouros.com/t/how-to-switch-from-antergos-to-endevouros/105/51

pete910 commented on 8 October 2019 at 7:11 am UTC

To be honest it still works fine and is updated on a daily basis so I'll leave it alone for now. As the saying goes " if it ain't broke ...."

Liam Dawe
pete910Odd bug or it's been removed, Antergos is missing from the distro drop down. I know it's been closed but it's still works and can still be installed fine
Since it's no longer an actual distro it was removed.

Xpander commented on 8 October 2019 at 1:55 pm UTC

pete910To be honest it still works fine and is updated on a daily basis so I'll leave it alone for now. As the saying goes " if it ain't broke ...."

it gets updated because its using Arch repositorys, but the extra Antergos repos are down afaik? and there will be a time when sh1t hits the fan with update.

pete910 commented on 8 October 2019 at 6:06 pm UTC

Xpander
pete910To be honest it still works fine and is updated on a daily basis so I'll leave it alone for now. As the saying goes " if it ain't broke ...."

it gets updated because its using Arch repositorys, but the extra Antergos repos are down afaik? and there will be a time when sh1t hits the fan with update.

mmm still working and updating here, This is today

14 commented on 9 October 2019 at 2:44 am UTC

Sorry that I can't remember what I did step by step, but I essentially converted my Antergos laptop to just the Arch repos. You are going to need to do that or install Endeavor/Manjaro/Arch at some point.

pete910 commented on 9 October 2019 at 8:44 am UTC

Well, Duh

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts