Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
SERVER MOVE ON THE 19TH, WILL HAVE A NEW IP
Liam Dawe Aug 15, 2013
Yes capitals where needed.

On the 19th at anytime between Midnight and 7AM GMT time the server will move to a more powerful server. This will help keep performance top notch (get the pun?) and costs down for me and Sin to keep it running.

The new IP: 87.98.156.160:26025

Obviously that will only work after the move, once the move is completed I will update the server info post.

Liam Dawe Aug 19, 2013
Looks like the move is going on right now.
HumanToast Aug 19, 2013
Happened while I was in game. Was juust about to make some hay blocks for the horse loveshack between glidders horse and my own :P
EliteGamerShadow Aug 19, 2013
hmmm its probably happening right now :D
glidder Aug 19, 2013
Shame it didn't start before I died the most preposterous death, just seconds before the server shutdown D:
Liam Dawe Aug 19, 2013
The host has been contacted as the move window was supposed to be at the latest 7AM GMT...it's now gone 5PM.
Liam Dawe Aug 19, 2013
Server is now up, see the info post for the new IP.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.