Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Steam keys giveaway
Page: «3/5»
  Go to:
GermainZ Apr 6, 2020
Sent, enjoy everyone! :)

Quoting: mrdeathjrHi

I have interested in

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

Thanks

^_^
Sorry, that one got requested by the time you posted your request. Let me know if you want another game though. :)

Last edited by GermainZ on 6 April 2020 at 9:11 pm UTC
naegling23 Apr 6, 2020
ill take forced
Kristobal Apr 9, 2020
Hello,

I would like A story about my uncle,

Thank you. ^_^
Koopacabras Apr 9, 2020
Hi , if we can request another one I would like
Abyss Odyssey please... thank you!
GermainZ Apr 10, 2020
Sent, enjoy! :)
ziabice Apr 10, 2020
I'd like Abyss Odyssey, thanks in advance!
dubigrasu Apr 10, 2020
Hello, thanks for the giveaway. Think I'll go also for the Abyss Odyssey, (if any keys left).
As a side note, how come nobody asked for Shadow Warrior, the game is awesome :)
GermainZ Apr 10, 2020
Sent! :)
nolddor Apr 11, 2020
First at all, thanks for sharing with us those games.

I'm interesting on Deponia titles for Steam, Can I grab a copy of each? If not it would be fine anyway if you sent me whichever you prefer

Thanks in advance <3
GermainZ Apr 15, 2020
Deponia & Chaos on Deponia sent. Please feel free to re-request other games, or Goodbye Deponia if you want. I only have one copy of each Deponia game so didn't want it all to go to one person in one shot.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.