Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Game database updates
Pangaea Apr 12, 2020
Is it possible to update games in the database from the user side, or can that only be done by admins/Dave?

I looked up Zoria: Age of Shattering in the database, but didn't find a way to update some missing data. Also, not sure if this is an extension playing up, but when I searched for it I saw images, but not in the gamepage itself.

What I thought about updating
Made with: Unity
Official site/external link: https://zoriagame.com/
...and potentially the image if it is indeed missing.
Pangaea Apr 16, 2020
Bump?

Would be nice if it was possible for users to edit entries in the database ourselves (unless you are too worried about spam or sabotage). I see there is an option to send in NEW entries. Maybe give the chance to edit them too? I looked around a bit, and the database could benefit from it. As long as people are serious ofc.
Liam Dawe Apr 16, 2020
Users cannot edit entries in the database, it's just not a feature of it. I'll add it to the long to-do list.

QuoteAlso, not sure if this is an extension playing up, but when I searched for it I saw images, but not in the gamepage itself.
I don't know what you mean by this.

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 16 April 2020 at 10:27 am UTC
Pangaea Apr 16, 2020
Meant that when I go to a database entry (for example for Zoria), I don't see the image for the game there. But when I look at the main database itself, I see images next to game names. Then wondered whether one of my Firefox extensions could mess with it, though that seems unlikely given that it's ublock and stuff like that.
Liam Dawe Apr 16, 2020
The small image you see is not show on game pages, as it doesn't need to be there, it's only for the lists.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.