Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Mortal Kombat 11 is great on Stadia.
Mezron May 20, 2020
Never thought I would do it but I bought the game when it was $30 and two of my friends followed suit.

The game has been running very well. Played online with friends and even a few strangers. Currently doing lab to get some kombos down and I'm 1/2 through the story mode.

Anyone else enjoying this?

Bonus Question: Has anyone been able to make a short icon for specific games on Stadia to their desktop?
Liam Dawe May 20, 2020
Quoting: RafiLinuxBonus Question: Has anyone been able to make a short icon for specific games on Stadia to their desktop?
I'm sure it will eventually be possible, especially now they're rolling out instant-play links. Just have to find a way to get the right one for each game.
dubigrasu May 22, 2020
Stadia+ added an option to create shortcuts, haven't tested it though.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.