Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Native linux mmorpg
tuxer415 Aug 6, 2020
Do you guys have suggestions for a mmo that is like lineage 2,i saw some rpgs but they are not online games
redneckdrow Aug 6, 2020
If your up for more family-friendly fare there's Toontown Rewritten a continuation of the classic Disney MMO minus most of the copy-written character appearances.
Jared Aug 7, 2020
To continue the discussion, I would like to include some others. There's Champions of Regnum, Salem: The Crafting MMO, Saga of Ryzom, Wurm Online, Eternal Lands, Tibia, Stendhal Online, Wakfu, Star Conflict, Second Life, Spellsworn, Stash, Gangs of Space, Mad World, Angeldust, Valiance Online, Time of Dragons, Relic Hunter Legends, The SKIES, Daimonin, Crossfire (MMO), Ryzom, Planeshift and WorldForge. There's probably more but those are what I can remember.

Last edited by Jared on 7 August 2020 at 3:32 pm UTC
GustyGhost Aug 8, 2020
Give Ryzom a try, it is native all the way down to being completely free and open source. I also think there is something really charming about its circa 2004 visuals and how that forced them (and games in general, at that time) to take an approach to stylization which worked out really well for fantasy games IMO.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.