Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Hearthstone
sobkas Oct 30, 2013
Who is playing Hearthstone?
Post Your whatever is needed to add You as friend!
buenaventura May 31, 2016
I play Hearthstone via Wine! It works really well I have to say, real smooth, no problems, hope it stays that way.

My battletag is buenaventura, but I'm not sure that's enough to add me (that friend system is weird.) - I'll get that ID-number here soon. I recently played a (budget) Grim Patron Warrior deck, then found Miracle Rogue and disenchanted everything to build that. I am currently working towards getting a Xaril to finish my build off, its a more control focused Miracle with 2 Violet Teacher and no Tomb Pillager (since I don't spend real money and you need the entire LoL-campaign to get that one). It is very fun to play!
HadBabits May 31, 2016
I used to play one Wine, though the sound would bug out now and then requiring me to fiddle with my sound settings. Then only played on Android, but not too much anymore. That said, I may get back into it. My tag's the same as my user name ^^
Grimfist Jul 16, 2016
I also play it on Wine occasionaly, but it is a bit buggy for me. I have to double click everything to trigger the actions, minor thing but annoying after a while. Therefore I mainly play it on my phone.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.