Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Amazon Associates?
n30p1r4t3 Jan 15, 2014
Hello,

I wonder if you (Liam) had thought about signing up GoL for Amazon associates (you get up to 10% of whatever is bought from your "store"). I know your next question might be "why would GoL want/need that?"

Simple. GoL users could recommend Gaming Mouses and other peripherals that work on Linux as well as Monitors and computer hardware that work good with Linux. 

I know it's just a shot in the dark, but I'd defiantly support GoL that way as well. Just something to think about.

I know tonymacx86 uses it a ton.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/ 
Half-Shot Jan 17, 2014
I think this sounds like a cool idea. Not sure I understand all of it though. Does GoL basically show different links to items and if the user then goes and buys it then GoL gets 10%. I think I would also use this quite a bit. The other issue is that would this work for other country's other than the US?
n30p1r4t3 Jan 17, 2014
Exactly, but I don't know about the UK thing...I always forget that is where this site is hosted...
Liam Dawe Jan 19, 2014
Looking at it now, interesting thanks for letting me know, not sure if we would use it though.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.