Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Humble games on Steam wiki article
abelthorne Feb 4, 2014
Hello,
In the wiki, there is a page about the status of HIB games in Steam Linux. There are a few missing infos or they are not up to date. Is it ok to edit it or do you want to keep control of it and check infos?

I think these should be noted:
- Blocks That Matter, Botanicula, TRAUMA, Dustforce, LIMBO, Braid, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Gish, BIT.TRIP BEAT & BIT.TRIP RUNNER appear in the Steam database with signs of Linux support according to steamdb.info. I know this is far from official (e.g. Botanicula has been there for monthes) so I'm not sure the info should be added, that's why I prefered to ask before editing the wiki...
- Indie Game The Movie is noted "it's a movie". So? It is treated on Steam as a game, it was in a HIB and there is currently a beta for the Linux version.
- Jamestown seems to be planned according to a tweet from one of the devs (november 28).
- The Binding of Isaac is not planned as far as I know (besides, the existing Linux port really sucks) but it might be noted that the remake (which won't use Flash) is planned on Linux.
- Trine has a link to an old post from the devs saying that they're not sure about it but you published an article recently about a big update coming.
Liam Dawe Feb 4, 2014
Feel free to update it, the wiki is open for everyone to contribute :)
abelthorne Feb 4, 2014
Ok. I've added infos. I'll check for games missing from the HB weekly as I think there are a few more planned on Linux.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.