Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
[FIXED] New website style and the sales page
muntdefems Feb 10, 2014
I was in the middle of updating the sales page when the new design came into being. So far I've noticed to problems:

1) The "Steam key" and "Desura key" tags are nearly invisible as they have lost their filling colour. The "DRM Free" and "Requires Product Key" are fine, though.

2) Whenever I sort the sales according to Name, Expiry, or Provider, there doesn't appear an upward/downward arrow beside the column title as it used to do. Is this a design decision, or is it a bug?
Liam Dawe Feb 10, 2014
1) FIXED

2) FIXED
muntdefems Feb 10, 2014
Excellent, thanks!

However, could we have a different arrow sign depending on whether the column is sorted ascendingly or descendingly? (I think it was like this before)

EDIT: by the way, now I can enter a sale by pressing the ENTER key. :D
Liam Dawe Feb 11, 2014
Quoting: muntdefemsExcellent, thanks!

However, could we have a different arrow sign depending on whether the column is sorted ascendingly or descendingly? (I think it was like this before)

EDIT: by the way, now I can enter a sale by pressing the ENTER key. :D

Sadly the new bootstrap doesn't seem to have up or down arrows :/

And awesome! :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.