You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
7 Days To Die - My post on their silence
Liam Dawe Apr 6, 2014
I have decided to bring more attention to 7 Days To Die and their silence on the promise Linux support, as a backer of it myself, I am very annoyed.

http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?5739-Soooo-yeah-Linux-maybe&p=60311&viewfull=1#post60311

A copy of my text is below in-case they delete it:
QuoteYou are right I am getting pissed off about things like this.

Linux versions being promised and not delivered. Developers like The Pimps ignoring most of the requests for updates about it doesn't go unnoticed by me either.

I am pissed off that I (GamingOnLinux.com) supported them, I even pledged with my own money to support them, I pledged for a retail copy which actually costed me more than buying into it on Steam was before for christ sake (they did a 33% off ffs! Without even doing all of their rewards as promised!) and I don't even get to play until the "full" release.

I am in utter shock at the developers for chatting with me so openly during Kickstarter and then since it ended, i've had TWO message from them, both in January about it being in the next version. It is now April...

Why is it so damned hard to just be OPEN to your customers, we are the ones who made it happen for them after-all. It's a little thing called common courtesy which The Pimps are clearly lacking right now to be so silent.

I can't even post in their Steam forum as they have now limited it to game owners, even though I own it I don't get anything until the release.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.