Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
[FIXED] Cannot login on narrow screen devices
muntdefems Apr 16, 2014
Since the new style implementation, I'm unable to login when using either my netbook or my Android phone. Because of their narrow screens, the main bar only shows the GOL mascot on the left (linking to the home page) and a button on the right which activates a drop-down with all the options, including the login boxes. Problem is, clicking that button only activates the drop-down sometimes but anyway when it does, it doesn't stay opened and it immediately closes itself, so I cannot login.
Liam Dawe Apr 16, 2014
Fixed that, sorry was due to updating our bootstrap javascript files.
muntdefems Apr 16, 2014
Thanks! However, I've had to un-mark this thread as solved because:

a) I still cannot login to GOL from my Android phone (the drop-down still refuses to unfold), and

b) I can now login from my netbook, but after doing so the drop-down is staying open no matter what, virtually occupying the entire screen. :(
Liam Dawe Apr 17, 2014
Can you do a hard-refresh, make sure you have everything up-to-date and let me know what happens?
Liam Dawe Apr 17, 2014
This is now fixed, double tested :D
muntdefems Apr 17, 2014
Yep, I've finally been able to login from both my phone and my netbook (in fact I'm writing this reply from the latter ^_^). Thanks!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.