Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Running an advert experiment
Page: «9/9
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Feb 17
Quoting: JarmerThis is one of my favorite websites I visit daily, so I sincerely hope you can settle into a comfortable position and keep going ... forever! The content is awesome, the site itself with the comments and forums is really great (so much better than so many other gaming blogs I visit), the community is top notch, and more and more.

I didn't even realize my patreon had lapsed, so I just fixed that. I know it's just $4 a month, but hope that helps. I'll make sure to keep that turned on.

Just curious: as of mid Feb, are you closer to your goal of sustainability?
Thanks for re-joining! :)

And yes, thanks to the adverts, we're definitely a lot closer. I've tweaked it a fair bit again so hopefully March will be the true test to see how close it will be on a normal month. And if March is looking okay, then April I can probably look to move from logged out users to all non-patrons. I don't want to do it too soon, with all the tweaks, and ensuring like the few previous posts - that the adverts don't overly misbehave. Gotta get it right.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.