Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
World of Goo now in the Ubuntu Software Centre
tweakedenigma Dec 2, 2010
World of Goo now in the Ubuntu Software Centre

Seems the ball is now rolling getting commercial games into the Software Centre. Hopefully more on the way.
Rustybolts Dec 2, 2010
Re: World of Goo now in the Ubuntu Software Centre

Yeah there has been 3 additions in the last couple of days, namely Brukkon 64bit, Vendetta online and the latest and greatest World of Goo. Don't have Brukkon and after playing the demo i don't fancy it, Vendetta i don't fancy paying a monthly bill I'd rather pay a one off fee. World of Goo i already have x2, Wii and Linux version. Looking forward to upcoming additions on USC and hope it will spur commercial companies to take Linux as a gaming platform a little bit more seriously, at the moment we are stuck in catch 22 people won't stay with linux as there are no games available and companies won't produce the games as there is not enough users on the platform.
tweakedenigma Dec 2, 2010
Re: World of Goo now in the Ubuntu Software Centre

I actually bought Brukkon as I do enjoy that kind of game, and I am on and off with Vendetta but at least we have an MMO in the USC. World of Goo I have had for a while.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.