You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
English (US)?
Hamish Dec 6, 2010
Hello again everyone,

Small question, while I was setting up my account on the new forums I noticed a forum language option, but when you select the drop-down box the only option available is English (US).

Is there anyway I can switch to be Canadian or at least British English? It is only a small difference but I would appreciate it. I really do like to see "colour", "axe", and "armour" spelt properly. :p
Liam Dawe Dec 6, 2010
Well the new forum software is only BETA 4 right now, i too would like the British English option, will see if it's about yet, if not will pop it up as soon as it's ready :)

Edit > I have created the language now, dates will appear the right way around day, month, year and color = colour.

If you find any other words that aren't right let me know as it is based on the US one.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.