Graywalkers: Purgatory is a stylish turn-based strategy RPG set in a supernatural post-apocalyptic world where Heaven and Hell had merged with Earth caused by a event called the Rupture. Inspired by a combination of gameplay from XCom, Jagged Alliance and Fallout, the game generates a unique but familiar experience for the turn-based tactics player.
- Supernatural post-apocalyptic turn-based strategy Graywalkers: Purgatory is now on Linux by Liam Dawe
23 September 2020 at 10:43 am UTC
- Supernatural post-apocalypse strategic RPG 'Graywalkers: Purgatory' landing on Linux in February by Liam Dawe
9 January 2020 at 7:53 pm UTC
- Midnight Stories: „Call of Cthulhu“ (Proton)
- Minigalaxy the simple GOG client for Linux has a big 1.0 release
- Classic FOSS FPS 'Cube 2: Sauerbraten' sees the first release since 2013
- Godot Engine getting plenty of major 2D advancements for the 4.0 release
- Linux gaming overlay MangoHud gets fancy with new graphs in the latest release
- GeForce RTX 3060 Ti arrives December 2, hits RTX 2080 SUPER level performance
DOSBox Staging has a rather large new release out with …
Humble Choice for December has 14 games including Child…
Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Twisted & The Twilight …
Six new games live for Stadia Pro, Super Bomberman R On…
Minigalaxy the simple GOG client for Linux has a big 1.…
- See more comments
- system 76 pangolin is an all AMD machine
- Pci Express NVMe M.2 SSD - Is it worth it ?
- Input stuttering and Jittery movement when playing games on Steam…
- Project Wingman in Wine?
- WINE Game Screenshot Thread