X4: Foundations is a massive real-time open-world space adventure.
In X4, you can start your journey from a number of different gamestarts and as a number of different characters, each with their own role, set of relationships and different ships and technologies to start with. No matter how you start, you are always free to develop in any other direction. Focus on exploration, make money with illegal trading and theft, command large battle fleets or become the greatest entrepreneur ever. It's all up to you to decide.
- GOG - $34.99 30% off
- Egosoft, developer of X4: Foundations talks up moving to Blender and appreciating open source by Liam Dawe
11 May 2020 at 9:10 am UTC
- Prepare your space legs for X4: Split Vendetta and the massive 3.0 free update by Liam Dawe
1 April 2020 at 8:00 pm UTC
- X4: Split Vendetta expansion and a huge free 3.0 update announced for release on March 31 by Liam Dawe
18 March 2020 at 11:36 am UTC
- DRM has been blown out the airlock, as X4: Foundations for Linux is now on GOG by Liam Dawe
6 June 2019 at 11:26 am UTC
- Egosoft aren't messing around with X4: Foundations, huge update out now by Liam Dawe
29 May 2019 at 8:09 am UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- [FIXED] No more receiving daily newsletter
- OBS have droped support for their browser source on linux because…
- Useless Personal Projects
- Weird Steam update?