War Thunder is the most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game for Windows, Linux, Mac, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft from World War II and the Cold War. Join now and take part in major battles on land, in the air, and at sea, fighting with millions of players from all over the world in an ever-evolving environment.
In War Thunder, aircraft, attack helicopters, ground forces and naval ships collaborate in realistic competitive battles. You can choose from over 1,000 vehicles and an extensive variety of combat situations many of which are exclusive. You can find yourself blasting your pursuers from a bomber turret, defending your teammates on the ground from an air raid with anti-aircraft guns, shooting down enemy planes with a firestorm from multiple rocket launchers, or trying to sink an enemy warship with a torpedo from a fast attack boat.
- War Thunder "Red Skies" brings many new machines and new locations by Liam Dawe
3 June 2021 at 8:54 pm UTC
- War Thunder 'Ixwa Strike' update out bringing over 30 new vehicles by Liam Dawe
12 March 2021 at 10:31 am UTC
- War Thunder gets another major upgrade with the Hot Tracks update by Liam Dawe
18 December 2020 at 12:55 pm UTC
- War Thunder now has a Battle Pass with both free and paid items by Liam Dawe
3 December 2020 at 10:43 am UTC
- War Thunder gets a huge upgrade along with Vulkan by default on Linux (updated) by Liam Dawe
18 November 2020 at 10:00 am UTC
- View all tagged articles.
- Monday Tactics: „Phantom Doctrine“ (Wine/DXVK)
- Valve corrects the RAM specs for the Steam Deck, games should run nicely from SD Card
- Ryan Gordon and Ethan Lee on Proton and the Steam Deck
- A new Valve game for the Steam Deck? It's not out of the realm of possibility
- In a surprising move Adobe joins Blender Development Fund
- Ubisoft are keeping an eye on the Steam Deck, will release on it if it's big enough