QuoteIn the last three months we have merged 769 commits by 14 authors into our Github project.
We do all of our development in the open, so anybody can get involved!
You can find us on our IRC channel (webchat) or using your favorite social media platform:
Some important improvements over our last September release are:
The christmas stocking full changelog is stuffed with goodies, so be sure to check it out if you’re interested in seeing all the changes, or have a mod or map that you’d like to upgrade.
- We now support Lua scripting in maps for creating missions and custom minigames.
- Our Red Alert mod now includes the M.A.D tank, production acceleration (multiple factories improve the production rate), and the heavily requested base-size limit from our TD mod.
- Our Tiberian Dawn mod (renamed from C&C) has overhauled support powers and weapon effects.
- Our Dune 2000 mod now uses the original artwork for shroud and spice.
- Menu UI improvements include password-protected servers and a new unified settings menu.
- A lot more bug, polish, and performance fixes. Thanks to everyone who reported problems!
The first two allied missions have been recreated using Lua in our RA mod.
The A10 aircraft in our TD mod now strafe their target with their vulcan cannon before releasing fire-bombs.
Our D2K mod is looking better than ever, now using the proper shroud and spice artwork.
Our modding tools have received several improvements.
Shown here is a sneak-peek from our work in progress Tiberian Sun mod.
This article was submitted by a guest and may not reflect the views of GamingOnLinux.com, we encourage anyone to submit their own articles.