Teslagrad is a puzzle platformer with action elements, where magnetism and other electromagnetic powers are the key to go throughout the game, and thereby discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower.
Teslagrad will be available on Steam and other digital distributors December 13th for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, it will be priced at US$9.99 in North America and €8.99/£6.99 in Europe.
- Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from “pff, that wasn't so bad” to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
- Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, as you discover and use amazing new items.
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't see).
- Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
- Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you.
- No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
- Mesmerizing soundtrack! Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bit and electrical stuff.
I did some early testing for them and I can tell you now, it's good, like really good.
I just finished the demo and must say it's a really nice surprise. The gameplay/puzzles are quite well made. The game works fine with an xbox360 pad. Hopefully the final version ist not too short, I need more of this