After a very short and fun testing period the indie hit Osmos now officially supports Linux. This marks yet another excellent indie game for our growing platform!
If you buy directly from Hemisphere Games you get the Windows, Mac and Linux versions to download!
- Progress from serenely ambient levels into varied and more challenging worlds. (47 levels, plus bonus content)
- Confront attractors, repulsors and intelligent motes with similar abilities and goals as you
- Procedural content: play random versions of any level
- Sublime electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas/High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere, and more
- Dynamic time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge
Check out the trailer:
Osmos is a 100% DRM free game with a brilliant soundtrack that will engross you in it's amazingly relaxing and amazingly frustrating game play!