Deep Sky Derelicts [Steam, Official Site] has been announced that will be a turn-based strategy and RPG with tactical card combat. It's inspired by the likes of Darkest Dungeon and FTL: Faster Than Light and it certainly looks good.
The art style certain does remind me of Darkest Dungeon,
I've had it confirmed to me that it will come to Linux, with an Early Access release in October with a full release expected in "Q1 2018".
From the press release, Dmytro Zhovtobryukh, CEO & Co-founder of Snowhound Games said:
QuoteWe have come up with a very distinctive and quite precise idea of how the game should look like and how it should play, taking the basic inspiration from such games as Darkest Dungeon and FTL: Faster Than Light. Yet we are very much looking forward to pushing the game further with the aid of the community during the Early Access period and implementing the players’ best suggestions for the perfect Deep Sky Derelicts experience.
It will feature:
- A fresh take on turn-based combat with cards
- Refined sci-fi comic book look & feel
- Endless customization options for characters and scavenging teams
- High replay value thanks to procedural generation of content
- Story of the human society divided within a dystopian universe
- Two game modes: story and arena