The Korean survival horror-adventure The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters from Devespresso Games is now getting a helping hand from publisher Headup for Western audiences.
Also confirmed through the press emails is that The Coma 2 will be entering Steam Early Access on November 5th, with a full release expected in "Q1 2020".
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
When speaking personally to Headup, they confirmed "a Linux version is planned indeed" although it's not 100% clear just yet if that's for Early Access or the full release. Will let you know when we have a concrete date for the Linux version.
You can wishlist/follow The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters on Steam.
Devespresso Games previously released both The Coma: Recut and Vambrace: Cold Soul with Linux support. Headup are a pretty Linux-friendly publisher too, one we've talked to many times. They helped out multiple other titles come to Linux including Slime-san, Bridge Constructor Portal, The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk and plenty more to come.