If you preferred the gameplay mechanics of the original Train Valley, you should take a look at the Train Valley 2 - Passenger Flow DLC that's out now.
In the original game, you simply had to get passengers of a certain colour code into the correct station. Train Valley 2 changed all that into a more puzzle micro-management feel with different resources and a production chain. The first DLC for Train Valley 2, Passenger Flow, is out now and brings back the original mechanic into the updated game along with new levels and locomotives for you to play around with.
- Experience a new layer of depth and variety brought by the Passenger Flow mechanic.
- Challenge yourself with 20 brand new levels in company mode.
- Collect 6 new unlockable locomotives.
- Enjoy 5 new sound themes.
- Experiment with tons of new content in the Level Editor.