One missed from early last month is Z Dawn from GoldenGod Games, a fast-paced turn-based survival strategy game about getting through the zombie apocalypse.
GoldenGod Games previously developed Expect The Unexpected released back in 2016 and Dungeons of Hell in 2017 so this is their third game with Linux support. Looks like a fun mix of strategy, survival and base building all in one. Check out the trailer below:
- Explore the wilderness left behind and find different locations
- Search for resources, weapons, ammunition, clothes, food, medicine, etc to keep the survivors alive
- Manage your survivors and equip them according to their favorite skills
- Build, upgrade and fortify your encampment to withstand the hordes of zombies
- Assign survivors to different task like, farming, a guard in a watchtower and many others
- Explore many different locations for items, help strangers, invite them to join you and many more events
- Craft and upgrade equipment
- Deal with different events and choose many possible outcomes
- Deal with other survivors and their respective encampments
- Turn-based, take your time each turn, the same auto-saves each turn
- Random map every time you play a new game, never play the same story twice
If you're interested you can find Z Dawn on Steam.