1C Entertainment and Snowhound Games have announced that Deep Sky Derelicts is getting a Definitive Edition on March 24 that will bundle the DLC and upgrade the base game for everyone.
From the press release: "Experience Deep Sky Derelicts in its ultimate, definitive edition, which combines the overhauled base game with its two DLCs: New Prospects and Station Life. Both additions bring new gameplay features, character upgrades, home base improvements, monsters, missions and much more!"
What to expect from it:
- Enhanced base game and two DLC packs included
- Fresh take on turn-based combat with cards
- Dynamic sci-fi comic book look & feel
- Endless customization options for characters and scavenging teams
- High replay value thanks to procedurally generated content
- Dozens of enthralling little stories of the outcast life in the grim Deep Sky universe
- Two game modes: Story Campaign and Arena
Since it wasn't entirely clear on how they would sell it, since the game and DLC is already available in different bundles I spoke to the publisher. They told me it will be an entirely new bundle, which will not replace the game itself. However, the base game will also be getting a big update free for everyone. They haven't given out any notes on exactly what will be in this overhauled base game, except gamepad support but expect more to come.
At release the price is expected to be $24.99 / €24.99, a UK price was not given but likely the same.