One Dreamer: Prologue, a narrative-driven story about indie game developers is now supported on Linux.
Telling the story of a failed VR game developer who inadvertently inspired two young kids to follow in his footsteps, One Dreamer: Prologue is a beautiful pixel-art puzzle adventure. After a short testing period which we highlighted recently, on May 19 the developer hooked up official Linux support on Steam so it must have gone well.
- A narrative-driven story about indie game developers.
- Meet 15 English voiced characters from quirky NPCs to a sentient arcade machine.
- Explore beautifully crafted pixel art environments using 2.5D movement and a unique 360° section system.
- Realistic, but easy to understand pseudocode puzzles based on C#.
- Beautiful original soundtrack.
- Pet a dog
Acting as the prologue for the upcoming One Dreamer, it gives a really interesting slice of what the full game is going to be.
Update: The developer has confirmed on Steam, that the full game will also be available on Linux at launch