Resolutiion from Monolith of Minds might be the most stylish game coming to Linux in 2020 and it finally has a release date set for May 28.
The demo was seriously impressive, and we've been quite hyped about this one for some time now. Especially after the developer did their own little behind the scenes article here on GOL a few years ago. Developed with the excellent cross-platform and open source game engine Godot Engine, it's another reason to be interested.
With visuals clearly inspired by Hyper Light Drifter, I can only hope it's the start of more because it's just so absolutely gorgeous. Take a look at their new launch trailer below:
They've been constantly tinkering away at it, recently adding in "massive Twitch Integration" which could be thoroughly interesting to try out! Keep an eye on our Twitch Channel as we may just have a release day stream.
- 20 hour playtime
- Explore a grim cyberpunk world where nothing is as it seems
- Experience a dark story where you might be the hero - or the villian
- Unlock new abilities to defeat your enemies
- Survive in brutal fights and crush gruesome bosses
- Listen to a badassemotional cyberpunk Soundtrack