Need to tweak your Steam Achievements? Perhaps a game doesn't correctly unlock them or you want to start fresh again on a game - SamRewritten can help you do that. It's an open source Steam Achievements Manager for Linux and there's a new release out recently.
New features from release 202005 (Version 2.0):
- Implement stats
- Implement showing protected achievements and stats
- Implement CLI support to match the GUI
- Use gtkmm rather than plain gtk
- Implement timed achievement modifications (start a game -> input achievement modifications -> click the menu -> Start Timed Modifications)
- Implement ability to show only locked/unlocked achievements.
- Implement ability to open games in a new SamRewritten window
If you do intend to use it, the usual applies with external tools that hook in with Steam, it's all done so at your own risk. I've never heard of anyone having an issue though, and since you can unlock achievements so easily it would seem pretty odd if Valve ever actually intervened.
Find SamRewritten on GitHub.