Stuck for what to pick up? With the huge Steam Summer Sale ending tomorrow at 5PM UTC, here's a little helping hand for you on what's good.
I get why you might be stuck, with well over six thousand games on Steam alone that support Linux, it's easy to get completely swallowed up in the vast sea of games. Especially true if you're looking to pick up a game on sale, as there's close to five thousand of those discounted!
Going by games that have a good discount on them and support Linux officially, plus they're rated very highly by users, here's 10 games you should definitely pick up if you don't own them already:
- The Talos Principle - 85% off
- Broforce - 75% off - My all time favourite action platformer. It's simply hilarious and the destruction is thoroughly over the top. You will love it.
- Don't Starve Together - 66% off
- Dying Light - 66% off - With the upcoming Hellraid DLC (see our preview), it's going to get even more fun.
- Slime Rancher - 66% off
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 50% off
- Into the Breach - 50% off
- Slay the Spire - 50% off
- Tabletop Simulator - 50% off
- Stardew Valley - 40% off
Those are all well-known, often talked about titles that are highly rated but what about the smaller and/or lesser-known titles that still deserve plenty of attention? Here's another few that I think are firmly worth spending some time with:
- Horizon Chase Turbo - 70% off
- Particle Fleet: Emergence - 67% off
- Duskers - 50% off
- Dicey Dungeons - 50% off
- Sky Racket - 50% off
- Scalak - 30% of
Picked up something good you're dying to tell everyone about? Let us know in the comments.